We are extremely grateful to be recipient of the Blue 16 Gives scholarship to non-profit organizations. Not only did Blue 16 provide excellent professional web design services, Gresham Harkless and his team really became our strategic planning website advisor, listening and understanding our vision while providing major real-time design input. Our website was transformed into a working business tool we can really be proud of. Growing our game as a sports non-profit was made much easier in partnership with the solutions-based services of Blue 16 Media!
Kurt Mockenhaupt, Potomac Rugby Foundation
Are you a nonprofit organization or do you know someone that is? Nominate them using the form below.
At Blue 16 Media, our goal is to give and give in a big way by empowering those social entrepreneurs which are 501(c)3 non-profit organizations through our website design, support and SEO services. In the past, we have partnered with non-profit organizations to provide services for nonprofit organizations. We are looking for organizations that demonstrate the following that we already love working with:
- Strong Passion & Zeal: Our focus is health, wellness, fitness and sports companies or organizations but we look for companies or organizations that have a strong passion and zeal for their products and services.
- Clarity: This might seem self-explanatory but through our process, we try to make sure that we have a set goal for us to measure success. Often, it’s important that we have clarity from the companies or organizations that we work with in regards to what they hope to get out of our services.
- Strong Morals: Companies or organizations that we work with have strong moral standards. We don’t work with specific companies that do not show those high morals or don’t show the same high-quality service to their clients.
Please note we are focusing on mission driven 501(c)3 organizations. However, any 501(c)3 nonprofit organization may apply.
How to Apply:
- Complete the form below.
- Tag @ceoblognation and @blue16media on Instagram, Twitter or post it on our Facebook Pages with the hashtag #blue16gives
- That's it! You are entered and we will review your nomination.
You have a choice of one of the following:
- Basic Website Hosting
- WordPress Website Support & Maintenance
- A Visibility Audit to determine your strengths and weaknesses, opportunities and threats. The possibility of also being featured on CBNation–a B2B Brand for CEO, entrepreneurs and business owners. Check out more details HERE.
- Updates and changes for the support and maintenance will be sent to our support ticket system.
- If selected, we might ask for the following: W-9, IRS letter confirming 501c3 status, Articles of Incorporation, Current list of board of directors, Current list of management/officers, Most recent audited annual financial statements (or Form 990).
Please contact us for any additional questions, comments or concerns.