SEO can oftentimes become one of the biggest headaches for a startup or growing business. Blue 16 Media has helped companies jump to the front of the line and reach their fullest potential online with innovative methods for getting your business noticed. Whether you’re in need of cutting-edge Maryland SEO or you’re kicking your Washington, DC SEO needs up a notch, Blue 16 Media is ready to deliver powerful results.
Search Engine Optimization/Optimizer (SEO) is the methodology of strategies, techniques and tactics used to increase traffic from the free, organic, editorial or natural search results on search engines (SERPs) like Google, Bing and Yahoo by obtaining a high-ranking placement.
As a Virginia SEO company with proven results, Blue 16 Media has the expertise your company needs to succeed. Searching for the ideal Maryland SEO company, or even SEO in Washington, DC? Based in Virginia, Blue 16 Media has continued to exceed expectations. Call us today to learn more about how we can deliver superior SEO in Virginia and beyond.
SEO helps to ensure that a site is accessible to a search engine and improves the chances that the site will be found by the search engine.
Here are some statistics about search and why it's important for entrepreneurs and business owners:
- On average there are 5,922,000,000 (almost six billion) searches a day.
- 70 percent of links that search users click on are organic results. (Target Marketing)
- 70 percent to 80 percent of search users ignore paid search ads. (Target Marketing)
- 75 percent of search users are not clicking past the first page of search results. (Target Marketing)
- Organic search traffic produces 25 percent higher conversion rates than traffic driven by equivalent paid search traffic. (Target Marketing)
- When asked about daily use (as opposed to any use), email was just slightly ahead of search, with 61% saying they do email daily, versus 59% who say they search each day. (Search Engine Land)
- Broken down, the most popular daily searching is with:
- 61% of men versus 57% of women
- 60% of whites, 57% of African Americans, and 48% of Hispanics
- 75% of college graduates, 66% with some college education, 47% of high school graduates, and 29% with some high school education
- 66% of 18-29 year olds, 64% of 30-49 year olds, 52% of 50-64 year olds, and 37% of those 65+
- 78% of those who earn $75k or more, 67% of those earning $30-45k, 66% of those earning $50-75k, and 38% of those earning less than $30k
- 93% of online experiences begin with a search engine. It is where everyone starts their hunt for the most relevant information. (Business 2 Community)
- 75% of search engine users never click to the second page, they stay on the first one, mainly concentrating on the first four links that appear. (Business 2 Community)
Contact us today for a consultation to help your business show up on major search engines and we can run a FREE listing report for you.