Blue 16 Media on Radio One
Gresham Harkless from Blue 16 Media was featured with other panelist on Radio One. The show aired on WOL 1450 AM on Sunday and will re-air on Sunday, October 5, 2014 at 6 am on 93.9 WKYS. On the show, Gresham along with other panelist discussed important issues small business owners faced including time management, marketing and branding. Along with Gresham, the other panelist Felipe Wright from eWaste Tech Systems, Ari Squires and Eva Thorne from Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority, Incorporated – Omicron Chi Omega Chapter and Patience Hill from Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority, Incorporated – Omicron Chi Omega Chapter, discussed what people can expect from the upcoming Small Business Expo.
If you don’t want to wait, check out the recording above.
— Ezstreetshow.com (@ezstreet) September 28, 2014
Helping Your Company Come of Age
- Key Digital Marketing Trends and Lessons Learned in 2023, and Predictions for 2024
- Crafting a Winning Holiday Marketing Campaign: Strategies for Year-End Success
- Unlocking Growth: The Power of AI and Automation in Modern Business Marketing
- Common Website Issues Faced by Businesses
- How to Use AI in Marketing: Revolutionizing Your Strategy for Success