Blue 16 Media
Are you a nonprofit organization in the health, wellness, fitness or wellness industry or do you know someone that is? Nominate them using the form below.
At Blue 16 Media and CBNation’s Healthy CEO, our goal is to give and give in a big way by empowering those social entrepreneurs which are 501(c)3 non-profit organizations through our website design services. We’ve also partnered with Polianna and they will provide one-time on-page SEO (Search Engine Optimization) Optimization Consulting for the organization that wins. Another partner of our Agnite Communications has agreed to provide setup for up to three social media channels plus a 1-month content calendar. In 2017, we plan to give away our website design services to some deserving nonprofits. We are looking for organizations that demonstrate the following that we already love working with:
- Strong Passion & Zeal: Our focus is health, wellness, fitness and sports companies or organizations but we look for companies or organizations that have a strong passion and zeal for their products and services.
- Clarity: This might seem self-explanatory but through our process, we try to make sure that we have a set goal for us to measure success. Often, it’s important that we have clarity from the companies or organizations that we work with in regards to what they hope to get out of our services.
- Strong Morals: Companies or organizations that we work with have strong moral standards. We don’t work with specific companies that do not show those high morals or don’t show the same high-quality service to their clients.
Please note we are focusing on 501(c)3 organizations in the health, wellness, fitness and wellness industries. However, any 501(c)3 nonprofit organization may apply.
UPDATE (2/9/17): Our friends at Polianna have agreed to provide on-page SEO (Search Engine Optimization) Optimization Consulting for the organization that wins. Please contact them for more details at email@example.com.
UPDATE (2/10/17): Our friends at Agnite Communication have agreed to partner as well and will provide setup for up to three social media channels plus a 1-month content calendar. Please contact them for more details at firstname.lastname@example.org.
First Deadline: March 31, 2017
How to Apply:
- Complete the form below.
- Tag @ceoblognation and @blue16media on Instagram, Twitter or post it on our Facebook Pages with the hashtag #blue16gives
- That’s it! You are entered and we will review your nomination.
- The website will be a 5-page website and you must include the information below for our developers and designers.
- We must also have the details on this page on what we will need to get started.
- The website will include the first year of basic hosting. Future years will just be required at our annual rate.
- The design will also include 3 rounds of changes during the development process.
- If selected, we might ask for the following: W-9, IRS letter confirming 501c3 status, Articles of Incorporation, Current list of board of directors, Current list of management/officers, Most recent audited annual financial statements (or Form 990).
What you will receive:
- A functional 5 page theme-based WordPress website with basic hosting included for the first year also including 10 stock images, access to complimentary WordPress how-to videos and consultation related to design, development and implementation from Blue 16 Media.
- A blog feature and interview on CBNation a community of business blogs for entrepreneurs and business owners from CBNation to speak about your story and the nonprofit organization.
- SEO Optimization including a keyword research report, Wireframe Site Structure, On-Page Optimization Consulting for Entire Site, Optimized Wireframe Footer & Addition of Google Analytics from Polianna, LLC.
Helping Your Company Come of Age