The new Google Analytics 4 is coming here and we wanted to put together some resources that we will come back and update as we have more and more information to share about Google Analytics. Google Analytics 4 is replacing Universal Analytics. Universal Analytics Property will stop processing hits and analytics on July 1, 2023. Google (and we are too) is recommending that you convert as soon as possible largely because the legacy analytics will not be available.
If you need help converting to Google Analytics 4, reach out to us and we can help.
Read more from Google and come back to this post for more updates
Last updated 12/2/22
- Introduction to Google Analytics 4 (Developer Google Analytics)
- Prepare for the future with Google Analytics 4 (Google Marketing Platform)
- Get to Know Google Analytics 4: A Complete Guide (Search Engine Journal)
- An In-Depth Guide to Google Analytics 4 (Neil Patel)
Helping Your Company Come of Age
- Key Digital Marketing Trends and Lessons Learned in 2023, and Predictions for 2024
- Crafting a Winning Holiday Marketing Campaign: Strategies for Year-End Success
- Unlocking Growth: The Power of AI and Automation in Modern Business Marketing
- Common Website Issues Faced by Businesses
- How to Use AI in Marketing: Revolutionizing Your Strategy for Success