If you received your website analysis, you may decide that you would like to do a one-time optimization of your website. Keep in mind that SEO is something that takes into account 100s of factors when it determines where a site will rank. The factors include page speed, security, activity (e.g. blogs, social media), and backlinks.
The focus of the report and this service is to help you to increase the foundation and the visibility of your website but it doesn’t necessarily replace regular SEO services. You could rank well after the initial optimization but that usually happens if you have done SEO in the past and/or your target keywords aren’t really that competitive. It’s a good first step if you don’t want to do the regular SEO maintenance and updates initially.
Here are some of the things that come with the one-time SEO Optimization for your WordPress website ($600 – one-time fee)
- Before and after ranking report. Click here for a sample.
- On-page recommendations based on keyword research: Click here for a sample.
- Long-tail analysis. Click here for a sample.
- Submission of website to Google through Webmaster Tools
- Installation of top WordPress SEO Plugin (if necessary)
- Increase of website and speed of page loading (may require additional cost depending on starting speed)
- Compressing of website images without a visible difference (if necessary)
- Increasing security of the website to reduce vulnerabilities
Because each website is different, we might find other recommendations that we would make.
- Claiming of local backlinks
- Website Hosting
- Installation of SSL or migration to our hosting which includes an SSL. (varies)
Get Started Today!